Peer Review Process
Determination of the article that will be published in the Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika carried out through single-blind peer review by considering two main aspects, namely: relevance and contribution of articles on the nursing and health science and practical development. Editors and reviewers provide constructive feedback on the evaluation results to the author.
The duration of the review process in Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika is 4 to 16 weeks. This review period depends on the board of reviewers. The stages of the review process applied at Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika are as follows:
1. Submission of manuscripts is only processed via online i.e OJS of Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika, website: https://ojs.udb.ac.id/index.php/DutaMedika/index
2. The incoming manuscripts will be checked whether it matches the focus and scope of Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika. The editor will inform whether the manuscripts are in accordance with Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika 's focus and scope. If appropriate, the next process will be carried out. If not, we will recommend the manuscript to be submitted to another journal. Editor of Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika will notify immediately via email.
3. Furthermore, the manuscripts will be checked with Turnitin (similarity check). If more than 30% level of similarity, the manuscripts will be asked to be repaired or rejected by Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika editor in chief. This decision is entirely the prerogative right of the Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika editor in chief and cannot be contested.
4. Then, the manuscripts will be reviewed at the editorial level to find out whether it contributes sufficiently to the development of health science and practice in the field of nursing and health professions. The editor will inform the authors of the results of this review. Manuscripts that qualify at this stage will proceed to the review stage by peer reviewer.
5. For manuscript that is accepted with revisions (minor or major), it will contain comments from peer reviewers and be returned to the author to be revised. Referring to the policy in Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika, reviewers only give suggestions on whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected. Meanwhile, the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is in the hand of the editor and editor-in-chief.
6. The author is given the time to revise the manuscript no later than one month. Extra time to revise should be asked to editor via email ( email@example.com ). If there is no notification after the specified period, then the Author is deemed to resign.
7. Manuscripts that have gone through final revisions and are accepted by the editor will be published in Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika in the edition determined by the editor in chief.
If the author needs help with the submission process, guidance to use the Open Journal System, or does not get confirmation from Jurnal Keperawatan Duta Medika for long time, author can contact our editor in chief by email in firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to Mrs. Liss Dyah Dewi Arini.