Peer Review Process
Determination of the article that will be published in the Duta Pharma Journal carried out through single-blind peer review by considering two main aspects, namely: relevance and contribution of articles on the pharmaceutical science and practical development. Editors and reviewers provide constructive feedback on the evaluation results to the author.
The duration of the review process in Duta Pharma Journal is 4 to 16 weeks. This review period depends on the board of reviewers. The stages of the review process applied at Duta Pharma Journal are as follows:
- Submission of manuscripts is only processed via online i.e OJS of Duta Pharma Journal, website: https://ojs.udb.ac.id/index.php/DJP/index
- The incoming manuscripts will be checked whether it matches the focus and scope of Duta Pharma Journal. The editor will inform whether the manuscripts are in accordance with Duta Pharma Journal's focus and scope. If appropriate, the next process will be carried out. If not, we will recommend the manuscript to be submitted to another journal. Editor of Duta Pharma Journal will notify immediately via email.
- Furthermore, the manuscripts will be checked with Turnitin (similarity check). If more than 30% level of similarity, the manuscripts will be asked to be repaired or rejected by Duta Pharma Journal editor in chief. This decision is entirely the prerogative right of the Duta Pharma Journal editor in chief and cannot be contested.
- Then, the manuscripts will be reviewed at the editorial level to find out whether it contributes sufficiently to the development of science and practice in the field of pharmaceutical science. The editor will inform the authors of the results of this review. Manuscripts that qualify at this stage will proceed to the review stage by peer reviewer.
- For manuscript that is accepted with revisions (minor or major), it will contain comments from peer reviewers and be returned to the author to be revised. Referring to the policy in Duta Pharma Journal, reviewers only give suggestions on whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected. Meanwhile, the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is in the hand of the editor and editor-in-chief.
- The author is given the time to revise the manuscript no later than one month. Extra time to revise should be asked to editor via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). If there is no notification after the specified period, then the Author is deemed to resign.
- Manuscripts that have gone through final revisions and are accepted by the editor will be published in Duta Pharma Journal in the edition determined by the editor in chief.
If the author needs help with the submission process, guidance to use the Open Journal System, or does not get confirmation from Duta Pharma Journal for long time, author can contact our editor in chief by email in email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to Mrs. Desy Ayu Irma Permatasari.